REGION 9 EDUCATION SERVICE CENTER HEAD START
WELCOME TO REGION 9 HEAD START!!
One of the students at Gainesville Head Start has an uncle playing for the 49ers in the Superbowl. The site made this banner for him to take to the Superbowl to wish him luck!
PARENTS & GUARDIANS - Click here for information about HEAD START
Region 9 Head Start SITE Contact Information
Region 9 Head Start STAFF Contact Information
HEAD START STAFF click here for:
All forms, handbooks, etc.
Instructional Videos / Powerpoints
2013-2014 Application & Enrollment Forms
COMMUNITY PARTNERS - Click here for information about our HEAD START Community Partners
Policy Council Information
05/16/13 Policy Council Meeting - Region 9 ESC
Building Relationships PowerPoint
04/18/13 Policy Council Meeting - City View
02/07/13 Policy Council Meeting - Henrietta
Region 9 Head Start LONG-RANGE GOAL AND SHORT-TERM PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
The primary goal of this Head Start program is to provide the opportunity for children and families to obtain success developmentally, academically, economically, and socially. This goal will be addressed by the following short-term program objectives:
- Enhance children’s growth and development.
- Strengthen families as the primary nurturers of their children.
- Provide children and families with educational, health and nutritional services.
- Link children and their families to needed community services.
- Ensure well-managed programs that involve parents in decision making.
- Ensure our approach to education is developmentally and linguistically appropriate in order to prepare children for school readiness.
- Ensure the Grantee and Head Start sites spend funds in an allocable, reasonable, and allowable method according to the Head Start Standards.
Early Learning Website
Head Start Standards website