The Department of District Operations offers technical assistance to all districts in the areas of Title I, CTE, School Health and Safety, Asbestos/IPM Services, Counseling Services, and Learning Resources Services. In carrying out the duties of District Operations, staff will work with the Texas Education Agency and other appropriate state agencies when necessary.
- Asbestos/IPM Services
- Completing corrective actions as required by TEA
- Conduct safety audits and prepare reports for submission to School Safety Center
- Counseling services
- HR services
- Learning Resources services
- Planning and preparation for Title I applications and compliance reports
- Technical assistance during on-site TEA visits
- Technical assistance in program compliance and program evaluation for CTE programs
Choose another page in this section.