Administrative Services Cooperative
This program provides technical assistance and training for general administrative functions in school districts and charter schools. These services are in the areas of program development, instructional resources, technical support, school finance and assistance with administrative responsibilities.
- Orientation for new school superintendents
- Assistance in developing policies, procedures, and reports required for TEA
- Assistance with duplication and distribution of critical TEA documents
- Training and technical assistance in school finance and the State Financial Aid template
- Training and technical assistance for districts concerning FIRST accountability ratings
- Generation of customized comparison reports for district of like-size and demographics to improve district efficiencies and effectiveness